Gemma Harding – Head of Corporate Services
Gemma has worked in our Client Services team for a number of years and has risen to the position of Head of Corporate Services.
Managing both the North and South corporate sales teams, Gemma and her team work very hard in developing relationships with prospective new businesses so they are in the best position to understand what potential clients want and need and ensuring a seamless transition into their current set up.
Gemma and her team also manage the relationships with our current clients, regularly reviewing contracts and tariffs so that all of our customers receive the best possible service available.
Manchester Office: 0161 920 8802
London Office: 0345 055 8444
- Stress Awareness Month: 6 ways to minimise work-related stress and health problems
- How can boiler and heating engineers increase their business while boosting customer satisfaction levels at the same time?
- The Future of Customer Service: 2017 and beyond
- 4 ways to improve customer service by making your employees happy
- Beat the Blue Monday blues: 4 tips to keep customers happy in 2017