Having the support you need to offer the best possible service to your customers is essential, whatever your business size or niche. As well as exercising the art of delegation within your own team, outsourcing to trusted partners is a vital part of business growth.
Enlisting a virtual receptionist service, like ours, is an excellent step for small-business owners wishing to take control of their everyday business activities and deliver a high standard of service to their client base.
Let’s take a closer look and reveal the benefits it could unlock for your business.
At a glance
A virtual receptionist offers an outsourced service that ensures the tasks completed by traditional receptionists are professionally and successfully handled.
Virtual receptionist tasks include:
- Answering any calls your business receives
- Taking messages on your behalf
- Forwarding calls to in-house employees (also referred to as patching)
- Dealing with unwanted calls professionally
Roles and responsibilities
Unlike a traditional receptionist based in-house, a virtual receptionist works remotely to unlock excellent cost savings while supporting your professional company image.
Your outsourced call handler will be professionally trained to answer and manage calls in exactly the same manner as your in-house team. Thanks to this high level of training, your calls can be answered, forwarded and dealt with consistently and in accordance with your company values and processes.
In addition to answering any calls your business receives and taking messages (which will be transcribed and emailed directly to you or the relevant recipient), virtual receptionists use the latest call patching technology to manage and transfer calls seamlessly.
Virtual receptionist services can be used as a primary call handling option or to support your existing customer service team when they are unable to answer calls.
How does it work?
Hiring a company to act as your remote switchboard and reception service couldn’t be easier. Here at CALLCARE we provide a transparent, trustworthy and supportive service. With 98% of our clients highly recommending us to other managing directors, small-business owners and decision-makers, enlisting our virtual receptionists makes perfect sense for so many reasons.
From our purpose-built, 24-hour call centres in Manchester and Cambridge we are able to provide our remote switchboard and reception service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our full-time staff are fully trained to provide a seamless service to your customers and we pride ourselves on delivering quality call handling that best represents your business.
Our virtual receptionist service calls upon the latest technology to ensure an easy-to-use service for clients from all industry sectors. Our call systems are purpose built to answer, handle and respond to calls to your unique requirements.
What are the benefits of using a virtual receptionist?
There are several benefits associated with enlisting a virtual receptionist service as your primary call handling process or secondary support. The following rewards will not only be reaped by you as a business but also by your customers.
- Provide a consistent approach to customer service with calls answered within your specific business hours.
- Never miss a call or an opportunity. All calls are answered and professionally handled. In-house customer care teams can also be thoroughly supported during periods of high call volume when using our service as a secondary call handling source.
- Take advantage of highly trained call handlers who are experienced and knowledgeable in answering all types of calls.
- See your exact call handling requirements come to life with calls answered and messages taken using procedures specified by you.
- Free up time and resources that can be used more effectively and efficiently elsewhere within your business.
- Give a great first impression every time while maintaining a professional company image.
- Save not just time but money. A virtual receptionist service can be hired at a fraction of the cost of recruiting a full-time receptionist.
In many circumstances you only get one chance to make a great first impression. Your virtual receptionist will act as the face of your business and successfully shape its reputation.
Want to experience the benefits of a virtual receptionist first hand or need to find out more? Get in touch with our team today for further information.