24 Hour Call Handling and Answering Support for Construction Companies
The transient nature of construction sites and the noise they generate can often mean construction staff find it difficult to communicate on the telephone. They either cannot make themselves heard, it is unsafe to answer, they are busy or they simply do not receive their calls.
CallCare offers the ideal solution for maintaining business communication. Whether your business is reliant on mobile phones for on-site communication or temporary phone lines in a portakabin, CallCare offers and more reliable and professional solution, guaranteeing quick and consistent responses to your callers.
We can answer your phones as if we were based on any construction site 24/7. All details are easily and quickly updated, ensuring hassle free business continuity and consistent service at all times.
4 ways in which construction companies typically use CallCare:
- To provide a 24 hour hotline for clients to book maintenance and repairs – 24hr engineer call-out
- To offer noise and pollution complaint lines, compliant with Section 6.1 – customer service lines
- To maintain communication in the event of an on-site disaster – disaster recovery lines
- To answer calls they cannot due to being busy with on-site activities – overflow lines
4 benefits of CallCare’s services to Construction services:
- Industry approval due to the provision of customer care lines that comply with industry standards
- Reduction in lost calls even if there is a power shortage at the construction site
- Improved safety, call operators to deal with enquiries rather than distracting on-site employees
- Easily adaptable and quickly altered to reflect site to site movement without waiting for temporary telephone lines set up
Click here to view a case study on a construction company.
For more information on CallCare’s construction sector services or to discuss a no commitment trial period, please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.