Call Handling And Diary Management For IT Companies
CallCare assists a variety of IT companies, from those that offer 24hr repair services, to SEO and PPC companies that need someone to filter their daily calls so that they can focus on their workload.
Typically CallCare works with IT companies on a fully integrated system, managing both their calls and diary functions assisting them in appointment setting, while they focus on their core competencies. The experience we have gathered over 12 years working with IT companies has enabled our operators to deal directly with basic IT questions, only escalating customer issues when necessary. Further alleviating your staffs work loads.
Additionally, many online marketing companies benefit from the measurement facilities and reporting our, telephone lines can offer, which help with the management and evaluation of their campaigns.
5 ways in which IT typically use CallCare:
- To manage their diaries and appointments – engineer call out
- To provide troubleshooting for generic IT issues – information hotline
- To take calls when employees are on client sites and unable to answer their phones – back up support lines
- To generate campaign specific phone numbers for email marketing campaigns
- To provide dedicated campaign response lines, taking calls generated via online marketing activities – media response lines
4 benefits of CallCare’s services to IT companies:
- Increased time to spend on new business acquisition as operators can troubleshoot issues before escalation to the contact in your company
- Easier work distribution and diary management with call operators directly booking in engineer call-outs and evenly spreading the workloads
- Simple set up, CallCare technology is easily integrated into most standard IT systems
- Better evaluation and measurement of online activities and response rates
Click here to view a case study on an IT company.
For more information on CallCare’s IT sector services or to discuss a no commitment trial period, please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.