Call Handling and Answering Support For The Public Sector
Several Local Authorities use CallCare services, to help them to deliver their public response service level agreements to the local community and provide a duty of care to their staff when they are working alone. Additionally CallCare support several universities with call handling services. Providing adhoc call support during clearing, so negating the necessity for ‘temp’ workers. Through CallCare services, they have been able to achieve cost efficiencies whilst also ensuring a high level of client service and personnel safety.
5 ways in which local authorities typically use CallCare:
- To take all calls and field them to the correct department –dedicated 24hr reception and switchboard
- To act as a customer information line and provide answers to the public’s questions – information hotline
- To ensure disruptions to telecommunications do not hinder communications – business continuity lines
- To monitor employee safety when off-site and in the office alone – lone worker protection
- To provide translation telephone services for overseas stakeholders – translation lines
5 benefits of CallCare’s services to local authorities:
- Improved issue resolution, small queries and problems are answered quickly by our professional team
- Workers feel safe and valued by an employer that cares about their welfare – lone worker protection
- Greater savings on non core functions and services spend
- Improved communication, and reputation with both national and international stakeholders
- Less phone disruption and interference to the working day, allowing staff to focus on the job in hand
For more information on CallCare’s local government services or to discuss a no commitment trial period, please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back. Alternatively, view our public sector brochure.