Increase The Global Communication Of Your Business With A Real Time Interpreter Service
Today’s businesses operate on a global scale, however when dealing with customers, suppliers and prospects all businesses want to be perceived as local and responsive to their callers needs and requirements. At CallCare we understand the communication issues that this can create and so provide an interpreter service for international callers. We are able to seamlessly link up calls with a translator that can then translate from their language to us, in real time, ideal for emergency helplines and international customer service.
Outsourced call centre, CallCare, offers a translation service that is available for any language with a link up that is quick and unobtrusive. The operator simply sets up a three way call to include a live interpreter who will listen to the caller then relay the communication back to the CallCare operator. The operator then makes a record of the message and responds back to the caller via the interpreter. All messages generated are relayed in English and sent directly to the intended recipient via email.
Clients that use our translation services include international construction companies, who benefit from the ability to effectively relate site information to colleagues around the world. Additionally universities and healthcare organisations value the improved communicability and service levels the interpreter service enables.
5 key benefits of using CallCare’s interpreter services:
- Improved communication and better understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Reduced international staffing/ procurement costs as all calls can be dealt with by one call centre
- Greater customer satisfaction as they feel valued by being corresponded to in their native tongue
- Reduced call times and costs as callers are not struggling to make themselves understood
- Ability to test and question new markets and consumers before overseas expansion
For more information about CallCare’s interpreter services please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.