24 Hour Call Handling and Switchboard for Legal Sector
We understand that customer care is important for clients in the legal sector, especially for those firms who have, or are on their way of being, awarded Lexcel v5 accreditations.
With a dedicated law firm services team, CallCare are in position to ensure that when you need us, we’re there to help protect your reputation and guarantee your firm never misses another call.
Having worked with the legal service sector for over 10 years providing specialist outsourced services including telephone answer services, 24 hour helpdesk support and customer service lines, our satisfied clients include large national firms, high street solicitors, claims companies and specialist providers.
5 ways in which law firms typically use CallCare:
- To take all their calls – a dedicated 24hr reception and switchboard
- To answer calls which they would normally miss – switchboard overflow, out of hours, holiday/sick cover
- To provide a dedicated, on demand inbound enquiry line – For PPI enquiries, for example
- To provide business continuity in the event of a disaster – compliant with the code of conduct
- To support the on call duty solicitor – 24 hour emergency call out services
Our stringent procedures and sophisticated technology allow us to provide swift and secure responses to your inbound calls via email or text or patched seamlessly through to mobiles or landlines.
Everything is tailored to your firm’s exact needs, requirements and professional regulations and helps you maintain strong client service levels and stay one step ahead of the competition.
For more information on CallCare’s legal sector services or to discuss a no commitment trial period, please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.
*2012 Independent study by CXINLAW