Cost Effective 24 Hour Lone Worker Protection For Your Employee’s Safety
The workplace is changing. More and more, employees are required to work on the move, outside traditional hours, independently and in a variety of locations. Organisations have a duty of care under the provisions of the Corporate Manslaughter Act 2007, the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to protect and monitor employees. However this can be difficult to establish and costly to maintain. Lone worker support is a necessity for any business who requires staff to work alone for more than a few hours a day and CallCare can provide an efficient way to provide this protection to your employees. We can either proactively monitor your employees or set up a system for them to call us.
This cost effective lone worker protection service provides a lifeline and ensures that someone always knows where employees should be and whether they are in trouble.
CallCare offers two types of lone worker protection
- A proactive telephone service that maintains consistent communication with solitary and location workers, CallCare operators call your staff members at regular intervals to ensure their safety.
- A reactive service reliant on the lone worker indicating their safety through regular calls into the CallCare call centre and logging their location
Any inconsistencies in communication would result in CallCare reporting the incident directly to the duty manager and ultimately the emergency services.
4 key benefits of using CallCare’s lone worker protection service:
- Improved employee safety and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your staff are protected
- Better morale and employee satisfaction as they know that their safety is valued by the organisation
- Good business reputation, seen as a caring and professional place to work and conduct business with
- Compliance with legal requirements in a cost effective and unobtrusive manner
For more information about CallCare’s lone worker protection service please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.