24 Hour Emergency Call Out Support
Many repair and maintenance companies often offer a 24 hour emergency repair service or 1 hour response team to their customers for which telephone communication is vital. Additionally a 24 hour emergency response service is often a pre-requisite for winning large building maintenance and engineering service contracts.
To help fulfil your customer service obligations and tender requirements, and to guarantee a quick response to maintenance and repair requests, day or night, CallCare can offer 24/7 emergency call out answering services.
All maintenance request will come through to CallCare operators, who will record the issue and the caller’s location and then contact the on duty engineer. Offering a more reliable system than staff mobile phone rotas and helping your company appear responsive and professional at all times.
3 ways in which repair and maintenance firms typically use CallCare:
- To act as 24 hour emergency call-out line for urgent maintenance requests – emergency hot-lines
- To manage bookings and appointments and distribute them evenly amongst staff – diary management
- To provide follow up support and customer care to customers 24/7 – customer service lines
6 benefits of CallCare’s services to repair and maintenance firms:
- An improved reputation through a dedication to resolving customer issues and repairs 24/7
- A quicker and more efficient response to emergency calls
- A more reliable and convenient out of hours call system – no need to divert calls to a staff mobile phone
- Increased customer satisfaction levels, as calls are answered around the clock
- A professional and responsive company image
- An improved service portfolio for bids and tendering
For more information on CallCare’s repair and maintenance sector services or to discuss a no commitment trial period, please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.