24 Hour Dedicated Request & Order Lines. Get The Best From Your Marketing Campaigns With A Round The Clock Call Handling Service
CallCare’s brochure request lines are ideal to support advertising and marketing campaigns. They provide a dedicated phone line for any marketing, advertising or recruitment initiative. Lines are operated on a dedicated phone number which can be promoted in marketing and communication, and ensures your generic office lines are kept free and available for other callers. All responses can then be monitored for measurement and evaluation and exact response rates calculated.
Additionally any orders, or information requests these lines generate can be managed and fulfilled by CallCare’s 24 hour team. All calls are recorded and monitored to check and verify details and requests can be instantly sent to the intended recipient.
Any company that needs to demonstrate a ROI of their marketing and advertising can benefit from CallCare’s brochure request and order lines. Typical users include marketing firms, who can easily track their campaign interest via the separate phone lines and universities who need to monitor the success of their recruitment drives and the areas of the world most prospective students are calling from.
5 key benefits of using CallCare’s brochure request and order lines are:
- Improved efficiency with more phone lines allowing more calls or requests to be processed in a shorter time
- Improved measurement and evaluation for marketing or recruitment campaigns, calls are easily counted and recorded
- Greater customer satisfaction as requests can be processed quickly without having to wait for the generic phone lines to become available
- Greater focus and productivity internally as campaigns are being monitored and fulfilled externally
- Sophisticated analysis and evaluation – call records can indicate the geographic area the caller has called from, their sex and their requirement.
For more information about CallCare’s brochure request and order lines please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.