Telephone Answering Services for The Charity Sector
At CALLCARE we specialise in providing call handling services for the third sector. When it comes to handling calls for charities, maintaining the highest standards of customer service is paramount.
Our extensive training programme equips our operators with the skills they need to answer calls for charities, and provides our client’s with an assurance that the quality of service their callers receive will never be compromised.
Our training programme includes:
- Being engaged with the call at all times, and behaving in a way that is empathetic, caring, and professional
- Receiving calls of a sensitive or difficult nature from distressed callers or callers who are hard to understand
- Signposting callers to the appropriate source of advice or guidance
- Looking beyond a callers issue to get to the root of their problem, understanding safeguarding and invoking a safeguarding process when required
- Ensuring correct data capture from every call regardless of the complexity of the issue
- Adhering to the principles of the data protection act at all times.
The quality of the service we provide is attested to by a number of independent accreditations we hold which include Investors in People and FCA accreditations and ICO registration.
We value the reputation of every client as highly as our own, and this is reflected in the quality of service we provide on a daily basis.
For more information about the services CALLCARE can offer your organisation you can contact us on 0345 055 8444.