24 Hour Answering Support for Construction Companies
The nature of construction sites, and the noise they generate, can often mean construction staff find it difficult to communicate on the telephone. They either cannot make themselves heard, it is unsafe to answer or they simply do not receive their calls.
CALLCARE offers the ideal solution for maintaining business communication. Whether your business is reliant on mobile phones for on-site communication or temporary phone lines in a portakabin, we offer a reliable and professional solution, guaranteeing a quick and consistent response for your callers.
We can answer your phones as if we were based on any construction site and all details are easily and quickly updated, ensuring hassle free business continuity and consistent service at all times.
4 ways in which construction firms typically use CALLCARE:
- To provide a 24 hour hotline for clients to book maintenance and repairs – 24hr engineer call-out
- To offer noise and pollution complaint lines – customer service lines
- To maintain communication in the event of an on-site disaster – disaster recovery
- To answer calls that cannot be answered due to being busy with on-site activities – overflow lines
We have found CALLCARE’s services to be professional and reliable. They set up the service for our unique requirements and their staff have been friendly and reliable. CALLCARE have provided a superior service to us and our clients.
Trevor Benton Construction
4 benefits of CALLCARE’s services to construction firms:
- Industry approval due to the provision of customer care lines that comply with industry standards
- Reduction in lost calls even if there is a power outage at the construction site
- Improved safety as our call operators deal with enquiries rather than distracting your on-site employees
- Easily adaptable to reflect site to site movement without waiting for temporary telephone lines to be set up
If you’d like more information about our services, get in touch now.