Diary Management Services
Providing Unparalleled Customer Service & Support
5 key benefits of using CALLCARE’s diary management and booking lines are:
- Improved efficiency as bookings, appointments and work is spread evenly across all staff
- No appointment is missed or not diarised
- Consistent and professional customer service with centrally managed communication
- Greater control and visibility of order requests and fulfilment times
- Improved organisation and administration with all appointments recorded and allocated
Whether used to manage workloads effectively or to monitor and increase staff productivity levels, CALLCARE can offer a centralised diary management and work booking system.
Companies can use our in-house system or we can seamlessly integrate with your existing systems. Either way, the hassle of booking and scheduling appointments is alleviated, and all activity is transparent across the company.
Companies with staff in remote locations or field based employees, can use our service to remotely book appointments via incoming requests and distribute them to staff by availability or location. All appointment details are emailed directly to both the recipient and head office for logging and tracking.
This service is used by companies to avoid having to manage bookings when on the road, on site or busy on a job. These companies enjoy the benefit of a centralised system, as it allows them the flexibility to continue with their core work while CALLCARE ensures all their new customer appointments are set and diarised.
If you’d like more information about CALLCARE’s diary management service, get in touch now.