24 Hour Emergency Call Out Support
Organisations are increasingly improving their levels of sales after-care and product guarantees, promising a duty of care to all their clients; a duty of care that often extends to 7 days a week, 365 days a year and at any time day or night. CallCare can facilitate these after sales services through dedicated 24h emergency helplines for customers requiring a direct response to repair and maintenances requests. All phone lines are manned by fully trained operators who can provide a sympathetic and helpful response to any client emergency and locate the company on call engineer to deal with the situation as soon as is possible.
With emergency call out support, instead of companies operating a mobile phone system for around the clock emergency calls, CallCare can manage all calls at their call centre, separating emergency calls from general calls and escalating them, where necessary, to the company representative. No calls go unanswered and messages are sent to you via email, but your on duty employee is only called outside regular working hours, in an emergency.
This emergency call out service is popular with property maintenance companies who have to fix faults at resident accommodation, elevator companies who need to quickly respond to people trapped in lifts and any company that have a duty of care to respond to any emergencies their clients may encounter, around the clock.
5 key benefits of using CallCare’s 24/7 emergency helplines:
- An improved customer service at a minimal cost and without disruption to existing employees
- A reputation as a company dedicated to customer care and issue resolution
- Greater customer satisfaction due to instant responses to emergencies and client issues
- Avoidance of nuisance calls and unnecessary midnight wake up calls on the mobile phone
- Guaranteed adherence to customer service level agreements
For more information about CallCare’s emergency helplines please call 0845 055 8181 or request a call back.