What You’ll Be Doing
We’ve got great new roles for full and part time staff, offering up to £18k a year (£8.65/hour) depending on experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering calls for our clients
- Providing the highest standards of professionalism at all times
- Guiding conversations to extract all required information from the caller
- Managing calls from end to end, taking orders, booking appointments and more.
We provide the front line of customer service for our clients so we need the best people working for us.
Become part of our family and we will help take care of yours
- Medical health cash plan available for you and your children! Plus add on your partner for a small additional cost
- Flexible start and finish times – give yourself a three day weekend or take more time off during school holidays.
- Free onsite parking
- Outstanding modern offices near Salford Quays
We understand family comes first – we take that into account at every step.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate has a wide range of skills
- A wealth of work and life experience
- Emotional intelligence and a personable manner
- A background in customer service or business
- A desire to pass on knowledge and be a mentor
If you’re looking for a career change and have a lot of experience, or if you can provide fantastic customer service, we want to talk to you.
Roles at CALLCARE
At CALLCARE we have a wide range of positions available, handling a range of calls across different industries.
When you apply with us to be an operator we will find you a position on the correct team based on your skillset.
Please submit your application by completing the form below
OR CALL NOW ON: 0345 055 8444
- We specialise in:
- High Call Volume Management
- Call Centre Outsourcing
- Dedicated Customer Service Teams
- 24/7 Remote Switchboards
- Lone Worker Protection
- Bespoke Packages and Solutions