What You’ll Be Doing
As an operator, you’ll have a wide range of duties
- Answering calls for our clients
- Providing the highest standards of professionalism at all times
- Guiding conversations to extract all required information from the caller
- Managing the entire call to meet the client’s desired outcome, whether that’s taking an order, arranging an engineer call out, or booking an appointment.
We provide the front line of customer service for our clients so we need the best people working for us.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate has a wide range of skills
- A wealth of work and life experience
- Emotional intelligence and a personable manner
- A background in customer service or business
- A desire to pass on knowledge and be a mentor
If you’re looking for a career change and have a lot of experience, or if you can provide fantastic customer service, we want to talk to you.
Only a certain type of person can work for CALLCARE, so we look after them
- Healthcare and benefits package
- Flexible start and finish times
- Free onsite parking
- Outstanding modern offices near Salford Quays
Roles at CALLCARE
At CALLCARE we have a wide range of positions available, handling a range of calls across different industries.
When you apply with us to be an operator we will find you a position on the correct team based on your skillset.
Please submit your application by completing the form below
OR CALL NOW ON: 0345 055 8444
- We specialise in:
- High Call Volume Management
- Call Centre Outsourcing
- Dedicated Customer Service Teams
- 24/7 Remote Switchboards
- Lone Worker Protection
- Bespoke Packages and Solutions