Help us to help our customers.
We’re looking for people with empathy and understanding to handle calls and queries on behalf of our customers.
We need people who have the intelligence to understand that when someone calls in with a problem, they need someone who will listen and provide them with the answers and support that they need.
We are looking for talented people for customer service roles in our inbound contact centres – we want people with the right attitude as well as the right skills.
Please note that this role is based in Salford, Manchester.
What we’re looking for
- You don’t need to have worked in a contact centre. If you have a good level of spoken English and previous experience in a customer service environment, whether it’s face to face or on the phone, then we’d like to hear from you
- You need to be able to handle a fast-paced working environment
- You need the right attitude – You’re part of a team, be punctual and reliable
The role involves:
- Answering inbound customer service calls (The calls can be anything from tenants wanting emergency repairs on their properties to patients wanting to book NHS appointments to customers chasing online deliveries… if organisations deal with people, then we deal with their problems)
- Attention to detail – capture information, quickly and accurately, record onto the relevant system
- Follow a scripted process to determine the progress of a call
- Inform callers, explain processes and provide information by following scripts, ask further questions and record responses
- Finish the call, wrap up and get ready for the next one
What we offer
- Monthly bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible shifts (you can start early, finish late or enjoy your day and work in the morning and evening only)
- A full-time role based in our offices in Manchester
- Constant training and development
- Career progression
- An hourly rate ranging from £8.91 to £10, depending on experience and shifts
Please submit your CV application by completing the form below.