Lone Worker Protection
24 Hour Lone Worker Protection For Your Employee’s Safety
3 key benefits of using CALLCARE’s lone worker protection service:
- Better morale and employee satisfaction as they know that their safety is valued by the organisation
- Good business reputation as you are seen as a caring and professional place to work
- Compliance with legal requirements in a cost effective manner
We chose CALLCARE’s service as it seemed to be a simple and pratical solution for us. We are pleased that our choice has been successful and have again renewed our service agreement. We have been impressed with both the level of care and the service standards provided by CALLCARE.
RiskSTOP Consulting Ltd
The modern workplace is changing. More and more, employees are required to work on the move, outside of traditional hours, independently or in a variety of locations.
Organisations have a duty of care to their employees under the provisions of the Corporate Manslaughter Act 2007, the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
This can, however, be difficult to establish and costly to maintain. Lone worker support is a necessity for any business whose staff are required to work alone for more than a few hours a day. CALLCARE can provide an efficient way to give this protection to your employees as we can either proactively monitor your employees or set up a system for them to call us. This cost effective lone worker protection service provides a valuable lifeline and ensures that someone always knows where your employees should be and whether they are in trouble.
CALLCARE offers two types of lone worker protection
- Proactive telephone service: maintains consistent communication with solitary and location workers. CALLCARE’s operators will call your staff members at regular intervals to ensure their safety
- Reactive service: relies on your employee to indicate their safety through regular calls into our call centre and logging their location
Any inconsistencies in communication would result in CALLCARE reporting the incident directly to the duty manager and, if needed, the emergency services.
If you’d like more information about CALLCARE’s lone worker protection service, get in touch now.