24-Hour Healthcare Call Answering And Booking Support.
With CALLCARE, healthcare providers can ensure their clients receive the highest quality of care from the moment they pick up the phone until well after they are discharged.
We have a long history of working with the medical sector, and have worked with both the NHS and independent healthcare providers to provide the following services:
- Keeping phone lines covered after the practice has closed with out of hours call handling
- Ensuring first-rate client care after the procedure with a 24-hour client care line
- Qualifying new enquiries and managing consultations with an appointment booking service
By combining elements of out of hours call handling, appointment booking line, and client care lines, we create bespoke packages to serve the needs of our independent medical clients.
All your calls will be handled by a dedicated team of operators trained in the medical sector to ensure the highest standard of service at all times.
Telephone Answering for Private Practices
One of the ways to use CALLCARE is to provide your clients with a dedicated out of hours patient care line.
We will work with you to create in-depth scripts that allow our operators to triage any incoming calls to your patient care line.
This means they will be able to effectively and accurately identify the needs of the patient and the level of urgency the call should be ascribed.
In the case of urgent calls, the operator can transfer the call through to your on call staff member to deal with the enquiry as an emergency.
If the call isn’t an emergency but still requires attention, the operator can book an appointment with a doctor at the next convenient time.
If the caller doesn’t require hands-on treatment, the operator can refer to an FAQ script to provide the caller with any information that may help them with their enquiry.
By utilising call handling in this way, you can ensure that your clients are fully supported both before and after their treatments.
This will help to provide the high standard of service clients expect from a medical practice, and it ensures that your practice can easily maintain a duty of care after the client has been discharged.
Trafford Stop Smoking Service has used CALLCARE to implement a 24/7 contract centre taking calls coming into the service. This process was made simple by great communication from CALLCARE, a friendly and approachable manner and quick responses to questions. The centre operators are very professional when answering the calls and any training issues are quickly dealt with. CALLCARE have been a pleasure to work with.
NHS Trafford PCT
Telephone Answering for Medical Practices
All the packages we provide are completely bespoke and created on a client by client basis. However, skills learnt with one medical client are easily transferred to other clients in the sector.
As such, by having a team dedicated to answering calls for our medical clients, we can ensure they receive the best training and are kept up to date with all the information they need to take calls effectively for healthcare providers.
To find out more information about how CALLCARE can help your practice to manage their calls, get in touch with us today.
5 ways in which healthcare service providers typically use CALLCARE:
- To act as an appointment booking line, supporting existing staff – booking line
- To provide a public health information hotline for generic enquiries – customer service line
- To conduct patient surveys and questionnaires – follow up campaigns
- To take overflow calls in busy wards, surgeries and departments – overflow call service
- To ensure the safety of the doctor or nurse on call or on night duty – lone worker protection
5 benefits of CALLCARE’s services to health professionals:
- The reassurance that, when in a vulnerable position, an operator is dedicated to monitoring their safety
- Quicker responses to patients when out of the office, with text and emails direct to a mobile device
- Improved patient care with 24/7 call out service lines and emergency hotlines
- Greater productivity as telephone calls can be responded to via the messages CALLCARE send
- Clear identification of emergency calls and instant escalation to an on call doctor or nurse
If you’d like more information about our services, get in touch now.